|Title||Mental Health Therapist|
For original post, please click here
To apply online, please click here
Bilingual preferred: Cantonese
Provide individual, group and/or family therapy to clients and/or families. Provides clinical assessment, field-based and outreach services to clients and their families; case management and advocacy services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Conducts family-centered, strengths-based, culturally competent individualized intakes / assessments gathering information from family, consumer, significant other and involved agencies in the office or in the field as appropriate.
· Includes healthcare, substance abuse, co-occurring disorders, employment or housing, as appropriate, in treatment plans.
· Completes Service and Coordination Plans, progress notes, and other DMH required documentation within two to three business days of service delivery and meets the standards of the Department of Mental Health Short/Doyle Medi-Cal, Pacific Clinics and its funding sources.
· Provides rehabilitative services to clients and/or their families which might include assistance in restoring or maintaining a client’s functional skills, daily living skills, social skills, and linking up to needed community services and support resources.
· Provides outreach, advocacy, and rehabilitative services needed for ongoing cases and in crisis intervention.
· Provides case management, which might include obtaining client information, identifying needs and problems, linking clients and their families to appropriate resources.
· Provides services in the community or in the field consistent with program and funding source contractual requirements.
· Works with the treatment team to provide appropriate coordinated care services to clients and their families.
· Displays sensitivity to the cultural and linguistic needs of the clients and families served.
· Interacts well with other internal programs, clinical/support staff and with external sources such as school or community personnel as applicable.
· Completes billing expectations per Agency requirements and provides services consistent with program needs.
· Attends and participates in staff meetings to provide input towards program development and staff training.
· Interacts with other internal programs, clinical/support staff and external sources such as school or community personnel as applicable.
· Reports to work on time and maintains reliable and regular attendance.
· Models Pacific Clinics’ approach, mission and core values in all communication and correspondence.
· Communicates effectively in a culturally competent and diverse consumer population and promotes favorable interaction with managers, co-workers and others.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
- A3PCONAbout A3PCON
- WorkWhat We Do
- Blog PostsNews & Events
- MEMBERSHIPMembership Area
- RESOURCESCommunity Resources
- ContactStay In Touch