|Title||Director of Individual Giving|
|Employer||Asian Americans Advancing Justice – Los Angeles|
For original post, please click here
Position Summary: Advancing Justice-LA seeks a seasoned, detail-oriented, energetic and strategic leader for a new position. The successful candidate is a strong leader with experience in fundraising, including success in identifying, cultivating, soliciting and stewarding prospects and donors. This position works with the five-person development department, reports to the President & Executive Director, and has one direct report.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Develop and implement strategy to maintain and increase individual giving with an emphasis on major donors, including:
· Oversee and implement strategy to execute and grow donor events including the Annual Anniversary Dinner and Annual Luncheons.
· Cultivate corporate relationships and solicit corporate sponsorships for various events.
· Provide leadership and project management support to special events highlighting a research project on Chinese and Chinese American philanthropy.
· Serve as staff liaison to the Board of Directors and Executive Advisory Council in their fundraising efforts.
· Work with Communications team on the development of marketing and public relations materials, and to manage online/social media solicitations.
· Represent Advancing Justice-LA at corporate and community events, as well as individual meetings.
Compensation/Benefits: Annual compensation starting at $80,500, depending on experience. Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance. Parking Provided.
Application Process: Applicants should send a cover letter, resume, salary history and references to:
HR, Attn: Director of Individual Giving and Special Events, firstname.lastname@example.org
Asian Americans Advancing Justice – LA, 1145 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90017
Fax: (213) 977-7595. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Asian Americans Advancing Justice – LA (Advancing Justice-LA) is the nation’s largest Asian American, Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander (NHPI) legal and civil rights organization and serves more than 15,000 individuals and organizations every year. Founded in 1983, Advancing Justice-LA’s mission is to advocate for civil rights, provide legal services and education, and build coalitions to positively influence and impact Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians and Pacific Islanders and to create a more equitable and harmonious society. Advancing Justice-LA seeks to serve the most vulnerable members of the Asian American and NHPI communities while also building a strong Asian American and NHPI voice for civil rights and social justice.
Advancing Justice – LA only accepts resumes as PDF or Microsoft Word files with no macros enabled
- A3PCONAbout A3PCON
- WorkWhat We Do
- Blog PostsNews & Events
- MEMBERSHIPMembership Area
- RESOURCESCommunity Resources
- ContactStay In Touch