For original post, please click here
To apply, please click here
This position provides program and site support in compiling, filing, and maintenance of client records / charts in a secured, confidential manner; processes all requests for release of information from client charts; meet and greet clients and act as front office personnel. Other administrative duties include photocopying, mailroom activities, and all telephone switchboard activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Compiles and maintains clients’ charts. Performs clerical tasks related to the maintenance of all client medical records.
· Protects the security of clients’ charts to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
· Pulls consumer records for daily appointments, returning records and files to their proper file location.
· Files items sequentially in client chart according to established filing system accurately and promptly. Maintains all charts in such a way that authorized staff can easily locate items.
· Processes all release of information requests in a timely and efficient manner ensuring that all releases of information are in compliance with the request, authorization, clinic policy and HIPAA regulations.
· Uses the Clinics’ record storage procedures, input indexing data into the authorized record storage and retrieval system in a timely and accurate manner.
· Prepares charts for transfer to storage following Clinics procedures.
· Meets and greets clients, schedules their appointments with their doctors, and keeps track of all appointments and follow-up.
· Maintains client financial folders up to date and file medical eligibility.
· Enters prescriptions into PAT’s system.
· Provides clerical support services to clinical staff.
· Assists in the completion of intake paperwork for new clients including assisting new intakes with their financials.
· Processes and distributes all incoming and outgoing clinic mail daily.
· Functions as part of an Agency support services team and provides clerical support coverage at other programs and locations as requested.
· Attends and participates in staff meetings to provide input towards program development and staff training.
· Responsible for reporting to work on time and maintaining reliable attendance in accordance with Agency policy.
· Interacts with other internal programs, clinical/support staff and external sources such as school or community personnel as applicable.
· Models Pacific Clinics’ approach, mission and core values in all communication and correspondence.
· Communicates effectively in a culturally competent and diverse consumer population and promotes favorable interaction with managers, co-workers and others.
· Performs other duties and work projects as assigned.
- A3PCONAbout A3PCON
- WorkWhat We Do
- Blog PostsNews & Events
- MEMBERSHIPMembership Area
- RESOURCESCommunity Resources
- ContactStay In Touch