Eligibility and Dates
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Current sophomore, junior and senior undergraduate students only
- Minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Applicants with Asian American, Native Hawaiian, or Pacific Islander (AANHPI) heritage encouraged to apply.
- Application Deadline: December 15, 2017
- Selected students will be notified by January 31, 2018
Required Application Items 1, 2, and 3 (of 5) must be submitted through the online application form:
(1) ILF Fellowship Application Form
(2) Resume (Saved as: Resume_LastName_FirstName) – Must be one page, include name, address, contact phone number, and GPA of applicant
(3) 4 Short Essay Questions – Must be completed within the ILF Application Form. Please be succinct yet thorough – maximum 250 words. Qualified candidates will demonstrate ability to write well-thought out, concise, and detailed content. For more information please visit the application portal https://ilf2018.wixsite.com/ilfapplication2018
Remaining Application Required Items 4 and 5 will only be accepted if mailed by University/College and author of recommendation letter
(4) All Official Transcripts (must be sealed by your school registrar’s office)
(5) Recommendation letter (signature must be hand-signed by author) – One-page letter from a community leader, teacher or school official is required. The best recommendations include what the writer knows of the applicant’s background, achievements, leadership abilities and community involvement.
Please try to submit everything in advance using standard mail service (Fedex, UPS, or any type of certified mail service is not recommended).
Attn: Civic Fellowship Selection Committee
International Leadership Foundation
Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center
1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W., Suite 700
Washington, D.C 20004
Please submit all questions to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.