How does this benefit you?
You can expect your membership to bring:
- Technical/logistical support for collaborative advocacy efforts
- Networking, collaboration and partnership opportunities
- Access to elected officials’ offices and government agencies or departments through your Board
- Invitations to many community events such as receptions to meet key policy makers
- Free or discounted access to A3PCON signature events including: meetings with corporate sponsors and foundation program officers, capacity building trainings in social media, mixers with API legislative aides
- Free access to A3PCON’s website, information database, listserv, and tech media so you can share information on your events, activities and job offerings
- Free newsletters
- Letters of support for agencies and/or issues when appropriate
- Leadership roles in A3PCON committees
I hope you will choose to become a member either at the organizational or individual level today. Download application here! (136 MB)
Please fill it out and mail it with your membership fee to: A3PCON, 605 West Olympic Blvd., Suite 610, Los Angeles, CA 90015. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Mark Masaoka, Policy Coordinator at (213) 239-0300 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest.